Reminder
This might be a bit early to be mentioning this, but just in case we collectively forget, we should get some notes out to the neighbors about our potluck. It's probably a bit more important this time since it's on a Sunday night.
Or you know, whatever; we could just have a 2 a.m. hammer screaming kittens to the wall party.
Or you know, whatever; we could just have a 2 a.m. hammer screaming kittens to the wall party.
6 Comments:
At 9:35 PM,
rup-D-rup said…
I googled "kittens against the wall." I'm not sure what to say about this, about society, or about the Aristocats, cause that movie is off da hook!
http://www.noiseplusmusic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=470
At 9:42 PM,
Elias K Gardner said…
Ive been hearing rumors about this supposed party at our house. I don't know how much thought went into planning the sunday night part but I would say it should be avoided if possible. If its the best night im all up for it but the neighbors will be much much less tolerant on a sunday night.
Im back thursday
At 11:50 PM,
sarahpin said…
Monday is Labour Day (or Labor for you illiterate Americans) so very few people will have work or school the next day.
Just a thought.
(This is Sarah.)
At 4:11 AM,
sarahpin said…
For Dan: why did you google "kittens against the wall" again?
For Elias: hearing rumors? rumors like the past three posts? I should kick you in the taint.
Sarah: stop compromising the dudeocity of the blog and the integrity of my good name. The nom de plume Happytunes ought only to be used for making poop jokes, insulting Indians, and posting stupid youtube videos on the blog. If you had a taint, I'd kick it.
At 9:44 PM,
sarahpin said…
Ben: in case you forgot, it's my gmail account. Asshat.
At 12:26 AM,
rup-D-rup said…
There's still a taint.
Look harder.
Post a Comment
<< Home