Well you had to make up for the lack of shitting the day before. 3+ you sounds good. Try not to invite any more people if you can help it though. The absorptive capacity of this house tends to max out at about 10. After that the walls start to swell up like sponges, blood falls from the sky and Akaash starts washing the dishes.
3 Comments:
At 12:41 PM,
sarahpin said…
That's is all our downstairs bathroom needs right now.
By the by, any new news on who is staying in our house this weekend?
At 1:13 AM,
rup-D-rup said…
I didn't shit yesterday. Not in the morning, not after dinner, not even at 7 pm.
I think it's going to be me +3. It won't be more, on the 29th at least. I'll pass the word on sleeping bags just in case.
Today I shit four times.
At 2:08 AM,
sarahpin said…
Well you had to make up for the lack of shitting the day before.
3+ you sounds good. Try not to invite any more people if you can help it though. The absorptive capacity of this house tends to max out at about 10. After that the walls start to swell up like sponges, blood falls from the sky and Akaash starts washing the dishes.
Post a Comment
<< Home