External Harddrive
Hey all
Im trying to get my laptop fixed but i don't trust gateway to realize that ubuntu is not a giant virus or something. I would like to backup everything up as I usually do but I can't seem to find my external harddrive. I don't think i have used it since being back. Would you please look around for it and let me know if anyone finds it.
My dad is comming up this weekend so if its around let me know and I will have him pick it up.
cheers
Im trying to get my laptop fixed but i don't trust gateway to realize that ubuntu is not a giant virus or something. I would like to backup everything up as I usually do but I can't seem to find my external harddrive. I don't think i have used it since being back. Would you please look around for it and let me know if anyone finds it.
My dad is comming up this weekend so if its around let me know and I will have him pick it up.
cheers
4 Comments:
At 4:58 AM,
sarahpin said…
Didn't see it in a quick look around. Any idea where it might be specifically?
At 4:59 AM,
sarahpin said…
By the way, Sarah is a cunt for changing my name.
At 5:00 AM,
sarahpin said…
This should be better...
At 12:32 PM,
Elias K Gardner said…
I have no idea where it is. I thought i brought it down here but i can't find it.
Post a Comment
<< Home