Casa de la Revolución

Five men, one house, and an aura of sexuality that is truly revolutionary.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Question

For all those who read this blog, and Akaash:

Zak, my friend from Calgary who came to town last September during Osheaga (and gave us 80 bucks for letting him crash at our place), and who has spent the last little while in Europe (and ran into Dina in Athens, which is nuts, and drives home the whole small-world thing), just got accepted to Concordia for the fall. He's probably pretty excited about it (I can't tell from emails), but I don't think he has any idea of what his living situation will be when he gets into town. So, I was thinking, and shut me down if its a problem, that we could let him stay, for a brief (from when he gets to town to when he finds a place type-of-thing) period of time, in the instrument room, if he needs to. I still don't even know if he needs to, he just asked me if he had any ideas as to where he could stay, and he's in Greece and I'm in Finland, and so on. Just let me know where everyone stands on this.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Elias K Gardner said…

    sounds good to me. We can put him in Akaashs soon to be large room(?) room (and make some money).

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger sarahpin said…

    I wouldn't have any problem with that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home