PSA
So, I've learned an exciting thing. We have two cats, not one, as we've finally adopted our "neighbor's" who has lived on our porch for the last four years. This, I know, is not that very exciting.
The exciting part is that I am now the proud co-owner of not one, but two cats with AIDS.
And oh, it's depressing, and they're ravaged, but they are cats, and all in all, the world is rather ridiculous.
The real reason for this post is to remind you to beware your own safety. It doesn't matter the size or the felinity of your lover - wrap your presents before you stick them under the tree, or you know, bang them in the butt.
The exciting part is that I am now the proud co-owner of not one, but two cats with AIDS.
And oh, it's depressing, and they're ravaged, but they are cats, and all in all, the world is rather ridiculous.
The real reason for this post is to remind you to beware your own safety. It doesn't matter the size or the felinity of your lover - wrap your presents before you stick them under the tree, or you know, bang them in the butt.
1 Comments:
At 10:19 PM,
sarahpin said…
So I guess we know what happens when curiosity doesn't get to them first.
Post a Comment
<< Home