The strip club downstairs
I haven't been there, but it might actually just be a bar.
Then again, we have a downstairs, too....
The point of this post is to say that I'll be there either Thursday or Friday. I left a bag in the room that has been given to me by the dictation of Rock, paper scissors. There's a box in the closet. I don't remember exactly what's in either of them, but there should be hand soap in the kitchen, (rubbing) alcohol in the medicine cabinet, and if you need anything from the box in the closet, go for it (there might be shampoo, etc).
For fear of an ambivalent response, I only peed on Ben's walls. I'm sorry if you're all jealous, but he's the only one who said he wanted it, and I hadn't drunk that much. It seems to have killed a couple bugs, too, though, so you might want to bring a dustpan.
I like the gist of the subtitle, but the rhythym is a little off. How about "...a sexual aura that is truly revolutionary" or "We'd love to offer you milk and cookies, but that's not milk."
We still haven't settled who's bringing exactly what cookware wise. We've got 7 plates, spoons, some cupware, some hardcore corningware (casserole time!!!), a frying pan and some pottage. We'll need a spaghetti-size and some smaller pot, some more cutlery, tongs and ladles, and baking pans/salad bowls. It wouldn't hurt to have some other various houseries (clocks, garbage cans, aforementioned dustpans, etc.) I can bring pots, for one, various silverwares, ripe young Albanian virgins, salt/pepper shakers, bowls, and a toaster oven, if you all want it. (I'm not quite sure about the salt shakers) Let me know what you have, we'll do lunch.
And dinners.
And coffee.
Is someone bringing a coffee maker?
Also of interest, aparently spelt, like einkorn or emmer, is a type of wheat. The mystery continues.
Then again, we have a downstairs, too....
The point of this post is to say that I'll be there either Thursday or Friday. I left a bag in the room that has been given to me by the dictation of Rock, paper scissors. There's a box in the closet. I don't remember exactly what's in either of them, but there should be hand soap in the kitchen, (rubbing) alcohol in the medicine cabinet, and if you need anything from the box in the closet, go for it (there might be shampoo, etc).
For fear of an ambivalent response, I only peed on Ben's walls. I'm sorry if you're all jealous, but he's the only one who said he wanted it, and I hadn't drunk that much. It seems to have killed a couple bugs, too, though, so you might want to bring a dustpan.
I like the gist of the subtitle, but the rhythym is a little off. How about "...a sexual aura that is truly revolutionary" or "We'd love to offer you milk and cookies, but that's not milk."
We still haven't settled who's bringing exactly what cookware wise. We've got 7 plates, spoons, some cupware, some hardcore corningware (casserole time!!!), a frying pan and some pottage. We'll need a spaghetti-size and some smaller pot, some more cutlery, tongs and ladles, and baking pans/salad bowls. It wouldn't hurt to have some other various houseries (clocks, garbage cans, aforementioned dustpans, etc.) I can bring pots, for one, various silverwares, ripe young Albanian virgins, salt/pepper shakers, bowls, and a toaster oven, if you all want it. (I'm not quite sure about the salt shakers) Let me know what you have, we'll do lunch.
And dinners.
And coffee.
Is someone bringing a coffee maker?
Also of interest, aparently spelt, like einkorn or emmer, is a type of wheat. The mystery continues.
2 Comments:
At 8:56 PM,
Elias K Gardner said…
baking pans/salad bowls !??!?!
I don't think there is one object that can fit both purposes. It would need to be a Pawl.
At 9:29 PM,
sarahpin said…
What's a pawl?
Also, I have salt and pepper shakers. So none of oyu can complain that I didn't bring anything.
Post a Comment
<< Home