Irrelevant posting YAY!
Since no one's posted anything recently, and I get so lonely without anyone to blog to, I'm going to put this one out there for y'all:
We live fucking far away. I mean, google maps can't even view our address and McGill in one little map box thing. If we were to undergo a night out on the town, say to Brutopia, how would we get home? I permanently dibs Drew's c(h)ouch.
And another thing. In my day, we used to wear an onion on our belts, as was the style of the time. Of course, never a Spanish onion, because we was at war with them at the time, see? Back in 19-dickety-2, which was how we said 3, because the Kaiser stole it from us. I chased him nigh on dickety-7 miles to get it back, I did. Now where was I? Ah, the onion on my belt. You see, that was the style of the time. The point is, Ned Lamont is a dangerous extremist.
We live fucking far away. I mean, google maps can't even view our address and McGill in one little map box thing. If we were to undergo a night out on the town, say to Brutopia, how would we get home? I permanently dibs Drew's c(h)ouch.
And another thing. In my day, we used to wear an onion on our belts, as was the style of the time. Of course, never a Spanish onion, because we was at war with them at the time, see? Back in 19-dickety-2, which was how we said 3, because the Kaiser stole it from us. I chased him nigh on dickety-7 miles to get it back, I did. Now where was I? Ah, the onion on my belt. You see, that was the style of the time. The point is, Ned Lamont is a dangerous extremist.
3 Comments:
At 1:45 AM,
sarahpin said…
I will have a futon...but I will also have sweet and probably long-suffering room-mate.
Still, in an emergency...I'm just sayin'.
PS I WILL BE BACK IN MONTREAL IN 5 DAYS!!!
At 1:46 AM,
sarahpin said…
Also, I thought you were only going to go out to the classy establishment next door?
At 4:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
I've been on a 28.8 kbps modem for 7 weeks and DSL is overwhelming me to the point that in order to find things on the internet to do, I have to comment on posts at this 'blog. Anyway: come sleep on my couch, I think I'll have a Genesis too. Sega, not Phil Collins (or Peter Gabriel, who is way cooler.)
Post a Comment
<< Home