Casa de la Revolución

Five men, one house, and an aura of sexuality that is truly revolutionary.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I Return!

I'm back from an internetless, telephoneless three days in Central California with my crazy family.
Let me address a few of the previous posts:
1) Carless or not, a cab fair (...faire? fare? chouch?...) split 5 ways, isn't all that expensive. No more than $3 each, I bet.
2) But on the topic of sleeping else where, there is no such thing as a permanent calling of c(h)ouch sleeping rights. That's like permanent shotgun rights, and everyone knows that that doesn't exist.
3) I hereby revoke Sarah's previous offer of putting up anyone who doesn't have a place to sleep. Unless that person is Akaash. In which case, he can bring the wip.
4) I will be flying into Montreal on the 20th. That is, Sunday. Elias: if you can't/it's going to be a pain in the ass to get up to the city on Sunday rather than the day after, don't put yourself out of the way. I think. On second thought...
5) Sarah: Can I store my stuff at your house for the night if Elias doesn't come up to let me in?
6) Elias: I guess just wait on the result of the above. It's just a matter of whether or not I have a place to put all my bags, not of where to sleep.
7) What is everyone doing about bedroom furniture?
Hope everything is going swimmingly...

5 Comments:

  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger dmgroves said…

    Elias, my man, I need you up on the 20th too if you can. I won't be crashing at the place, but I'd like to have somewhere to put a bit of shit/ examine.

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger sarahpin said…

    Fine, automatically assume I still read this every day while slowly going crazy at OTAN.

    But yes, you are more than welcome to put your stuff at my place (all the better for me because it means you'll get there earlier).

    Also, don't forget you have bedsheets and some assorted other stuff there too...

    Maybe I should have just put this in an email.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Elias K Gardner said…

    no you shoulden't have sara its much better for all of us to listen in on all these boering private conversations :)

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Elias K Gardner said…

    I will do a post on this at some point also. What time are you guys comming in? I can feasibly pick you up at the airport if I can figure it out. I have no idea how to get there at the moment.
    elias

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger sarahpin said…

    Elias, if you weren't so cute I'd call you a big jerk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home