Casa de la Revolución

Five men, one house, and an aura of sexuality that is truly revolutionary.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Dart that Flut

I stumbled upon a garage sale today with a flut for 50 and a ratty dart board for 6 (with no darts). Does anyone know how to play the flut or have interest in learning? If so I will go in on it with you. Also does anyone know where to get some cheap darts?
elias

3 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger sarahpin said…

    I'd be down with the flut. But not a flute. I fucking hate flutes.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger rup-D-rup said…

    I have a dartboard, and a couple darts. We'd have to get more darts, but you can get them pretty cheap at a sporting goods store, or free if you shove them in your pants at the bar. Judging by the price of tetanus shots these days, though, sporting goods store's probably the better bet. What kind of shape's the flute in?

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Elias K Gardner said…

    the flute appeared to be in very good shape. Im by no means an expert of course. But it was shiny and not rusty the box was in good condition. No pads were sticking and they looked in good enough shape.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home