Casa de la Revolución

Five men, one house, and an aura of sexuality that is truly revolutionary.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Anyone? ...Anyone?

Hey, so I haven't heard from anyone in a while, but I was doing some more thinking about the rent account and how maybe we ought to figure out who the two signatures are now. I'm getting in the 20th, but I know not everyone is going to be in the city until maybe the 25th. But if we know by the time we get there, the two people can just set it up as soon as the get in.
I just figure we should do this soon because between the time we all get in and all get settled and the end of the month isn't a whole lot of time to figure out which names the account will be under, get our collective shares of the rent into it, get a check book and write a check/transfer the money into Francois' account.
Speaking of which, how are you guys doing on rent money? Are you figuring that your parents are going to send you an allotment per semester or quarter? Or are they giving it to you all at once?
I'm getting mine all at once, and if that's the case with everyone else, I wouldn't mind just putting all of it into the new account and not having to worry about it for the rest of the year. What would work with all of you?

7 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger sarahpin said…

    I'm still reading...I'm sure that really makes you feel good.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger rup-D-rup said…

    I'm on vacation, and I probably won't read this again until Monday or so. I will probably be recieving a lump sum of some sort, and I would be game for not worrying about stuff. I say yea to that. Noses are overrated. Since I'm not sure about the time/date of my final arrival, I might leave a check in the refrigerator (so it doesn't expire), that you can pick up for September in case I'm not there. I'll also leave a check for cleaning all the walls I pee on. By the way, I'm going to pee on all the walls. still upset you hadn't heard from us? *muwah*

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger sarahpin said…

    No, I'm down with the pee smell. Anyway, it can't smell that much worse than your check pun: bleh!
    But actually I was thinking about it and as long as I get the rent money into the account by the first of september, it doesn't really matter. I can just start the account with my own money and/or someone else's money and at least that will get the account open.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Elias K Gardner said…

    we are really pretty set for money and have spare time to figure it all out when we are in montreal. At least 3 of us are due in by the 20th (i might be there a day earlie). I think its easier to figure shit out when we are together. As long as we each have our own personal budgets mostly delt with

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger dmgroves said…

    Due to some logistical ridiculousity, the insanely slow and fickle internet connection I'm working with right now (cottage country, Ontario), and my general lack of planning, I might not get to Montreal until the 21st. But, I will have an NES, an SNES, an N64, and a Gamecube. But I have no actual useful things for a house to have. SIgh.

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger sarahpin said…

    So Elias, if Dave isn't making it in until the 21, will you be there before I get in at around 8pm? Because I sure don't have a key...

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger rup-D-rup said…

    I'll leave it unlocked for you, Ben.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home