Revolutionary News Brief #2: Fri, 21 July 2006
Ok well we had two News posts yesterday. Get me if im wrong but it might make sence for all of us to edit just one NEWS post each day. Collect it all in one place.
]Bush block's Justice Departments Investigation
]the RIAA's "reign of terror" sueing people who only dust computers
]The folks at Sadly No! explain the Middle East crisis in terms all of us can understand
]Congressman Robert Wexler enjoys cocaine and prostitutes because they are both fun things to do.
]Bush block's Justice Departments Investigation
]the RIAA's "reign of terror" sueing people who only dust computers
]The folks at Sadly No! explain the Middle East crisis in terms all of us can understand
]Congressman Robert Wexler enjoys cocaine and prostitutes because they are both fun things to do.
2 Comments:
At 6:07 PM,
sarahpin said…
My bad...clearly I was unclear on the subject.
At 1:46 PM,
Elias K Gardner said…
I wouldent say that. I have a sinking feeling my writing is highly unclear and haphazard all the time. Plus who knows which ways will end up better or prefered.
Post a Comment
<< Home