Wait.
I leave for a week, and the site devolves into movies of animal sex and Danny stripping? Why exactly did that video get made, and why did you wind up with it?
Five men, one house, and an aura of sexuality that is truly revolutionary.
4 Comments:
At 3:27 AM,
sarahpin said…
DMGroves! It lives!
At 4:20 AM,
sarahpin said…
Danny sent it to me. And half of North America.
As for why it got made...Personally, I'd be much more surprised if I heard from Danny over the summer and it WASN'T something like that.
I listened to your drunken mess of a phone call for 6 minutes last night. It woke me up. I hope you all get run over by drunk drivers.
At 4:49 AM,
dmgroves said…
The funniest thing is that we weren't sure if you were actually on the phone or not, so we kept talking, and at one point, Drew was like "So, have any of us heard anything on the phone yet?", and then, for awesome effect, asked me if I wanted to get 1201 FOREVER tattooed on me somewhere.
That phone call was partly in retribution for you calling me drunk at like 6 pm on a Tuesday to tell me your mom gave you a dildo or some shit.
At 7:56 AM,
sarahpin said…
http://www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=snakesonaplane
Watch the teaser, then the sneak peek. Oh yes.
Post a Comment
<< Home