Casa de la Revolución

Five men, one house, and an aura of sexuality that is truly revolutionary.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Nambia. I didn't hear of that shit till yesterday.

I thought they made it up in the "Where is this African language from" article I was reading.

K!ool

I hope your wisdom tooth surgery goes swimmingly, Ben, and I hope it's not swimmingly in blood. A word of caution, though, avoid trying to speak any Hottentot til well after your surgery. The clicks might disloge the blood clots.

How does the little Nambian boy say "Help, doctor! I've got dry sockets?" It wouldn't be clicks. It would be gargles.

But on a linguistically more realistic note, it's annoying, but I lived through it, with the help of my friend Vicky. Vicoden makes the world go round, son, and round, and round.

rounding off the post, a big hurrah to our big man for the big contribution to our big living space.
I think we should consider a few things.

--The only movie I ever saw on laserdisc was The Miracle of Life (http://shop.wgbh.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=10812&storeId=14551&catalogId=10401&langId=-1 , read the product details) You can watch it online, but you can also watch goats fucking sheep online, so I mean, whatever floats your boat. It's all yours, Ben.

--I always thought we were going to make rape that sounded like music.

--We should ask him what kinds of instruments he has, before we agree to store his 3 drumsets and forty-2 five-string electric guitars. I'm not saying he doesn't have good shit, but everything's better when you discriminate.

--I can come up for the year anytime after August 20th, but I can stop up a bit earlier if you need.

--I think you quit Starbucks by telling them you're tall, Grande slept with your sister, cinquecento novantuno milliliteri would be far more European, and then try and sell them a single biscotto, because biscotti is plural. And as you stand there in your linguistic and cultural majesty, they will take your last three paychecks in cash, light it on fire, and shove it in your bumpkin.

I shouldn't post when i have so much to say.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger sarahpin said…

    At first I thought you were spelling Namibia wrong. But...Nambia?
    Dude...
    You know what else is strange? You know CIA World Factbook page, the website dedicating to pointing out the strategic viability of every country that we might ever want to invade?
    Yeah, we'll they've never heard of Nambia either.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&q=cia+world+factbook+Nambia&btnG=Search

     

Post a Comment

<< Home