Casa de la Revolución

Five men, one house, and an aura of sexuality that is truly revolutionary.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Homeward Bound

I'm back in Verbec its great to be home. Picked up keys to the home of Casa de la Revolucion (turns out casa also means home, who woulda thunk it). I have 5 shiny new sets of keys. Let me know what you want done with them. I'v filed down all the bumps for you guys, so they are just nice momentoes. You can continue paying rent which i will also be recieving from your replacements. I figure a couple extra bucks would be nice to pay for school. We now have 3 nice wooden chairs two mattresses and a rusty pot. Being the first guardian of the house I have taken my god given right to proclame our first law. No wearing of shoes in the house It is going to be hard enough to keep that big creeky place clean. I can mail keys to people or stop by VT or i've left a pair at my cousins in montreal so whatever works im around.
elias

2 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger rup-D-rup said…

    A big thank you, sir, for making my post completely irrelevant. Also, would mailing the keys be a decent idea, just in case you're not the first one up there?

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Elias K Gardner said…

    yes mailing them is easy just tell me where and ill do it. Also if I know when you are going up i might just stop in for shits and giggles anyways. I plan on makeing quite a few trips up over the summer.
    elias

     

Post a Comment

<< Home