Casa de la Revolución

Five men, one house, and an aura of sexuality that is truly revolutionary.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Wha Happen?

No one seems to be posting as much any more, so here's an update:
I just added a bunch of recipes to the blog, one of which is cornbread and I think that's all we should be eating next year. Just saying. It's also really easy to make. I bet you all could even make it at home this summer.
Well, everyone except Dave. He's culinary inept. And that's true, even if he does resent that comment and publishes a post to say so.
In other news, I may be getting a second job. Or rather, a single job to go along with my internship. The idea of getting a second job came to me when I decided it's probably a good idea to make money. I applied at a movie theater. So now I'm interning at one kind of theater and working at the other. With Paul. That's right, the infamous Paul is working at said theater. For those of you who don't remember, this is Paul. He's mighty sexy. And a REALLY FUCKING GOOD FRIEND. HEAR THAT DAVE????
More recipes soon I think.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger rup-D-rup said…

    I'd watch out, benny. He looks kinda shady.

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Blogger sarahpin said…

    I say YOU watch out, Dan. He's gonna date rape your mother...and then NEVER call him again.

     
  • At 3:21 AM, Blogger dmgroves said…

    I resent that comment and am publishing this post to say so.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home