Off we Go
Hello Friends,
Tomarrow morning i head off towards Beloit. Im leaving now for dinner and a hurrah a Robins. Im too lazy to right out a whole schedule, plus i don't really know when i will be anywhere. But i will call each of you a couple days before I show up knocking at your door (or the bus stations thumbing for a ride) begging for food. The order quickly goes like this.
Beloit- Al, and em
Mamoth Lakes- Bem, Forrest, dave...
LA- Ben
Oregon- Rae, Elizabeth i hope
Victoria- Andrew and clair (I don't have her email send her a copy if ya can)
Calgary- Dave, Rossana, akaash, Leah, scott, whoever else
If i got any city names wrong or the wrong state/province or something no worries Ill call you before hand to figure it out. '_'
Email is the best way to reach me I will be checking all the way. zorkerz@gmail.com
My cell is 802 522 9572 unfortunatly I will probubly have this piece of devil work with me all the time also
cya all soon
elias
ill post this to the blog also
don't know if you see this or not but it was a draft. (i have now invaded ben's house in the noe valley of San Fransisco)
cheereo
Tomarrow morning i head off towards Beloit. Im leaving now for dinner and a hurrah a Robins. Im too lazy to right out a whole schedule, plus i don't really know when i will be anywhere. But i will call each of you a couple days before I show up knocking at your door (or the bus stations thumbing for a ride) begging for food. The order quickly goes like this.
Beloit- Al, and em
Mamoth Lakes- Bem, Forrest, dave...
LA- Ben
Oregon- Rae, Elizabeth i hope
Victoria- Andrew and clair (I don't have her email send her a copy if ya can)
Calgary- Dave, Rossana, akaash, Leah, scott, whoever else
If i got any city names wrong or the wrong state/province or something no worries Ill call you before hand to figure it out. '_'
Email is the best way to reach me I will be checking all the way. zorkerz@gmail.com
My cell is 802 522 9572 unfortunatly I will probubly have this piece of devil work with me all the time also
cya all soon
elias
ill post this to the blog also
don't know if you see this or not but it was a draft. (i have now invaded ben's house in the noe valley of San Fransisco)
cheereo
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home