Casa de la Revolución

Five men, one house, and an aura of sexuality that is truly revolutionary.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Gadaada

Then banking thing i used is called interact. It cost me 1.50 per transaction and nothing for ben, but that is well worth it in my opinion, it saves alot of work. I just succedded in putting a perminent link to the "stuff to bring" post. I imagine haveing one master list with each of us editing/claiming some things or we can bring, we can say what the condition is of each thing. I.E. someone can bring it or has it or nobody has taken responsability for it. Check out ABC.com they are now streaming full tv shows over the interweb thats includeing lost. I havent had a chance to see how it works (does it have normal commercials) so let me know.
more later
elias
anyone have posts they want to become perminant tell me Ill do it or I can show you how. Its just under the links section in the template.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home